Safety Officer jobs
- You will be responsible for leading a team of professionals in ensuring and carrying out the objective of delivering high quality standard of cleaning services…
- Accountable for facilities management and in conjunction with Health & Safety ensuring that the workplace is safe and occupationally fit for purpose.
- Solid quality and safety management experience from Electrical, Mechanical Domain.
- Siemens is setting up the team to operate and maintain the system and…
- Safety, Health, Environment, & Quality (SHEQ):
- Carry out any other duties as directed by the Chief Financial Officer.
- Local and International Tax Compliance:
- Carries out the responsibility for safety and health as defined in the Safety and Health Manual.
- Plans and assigns project to Contracting Officers.
- Ensure compliance to all relevant safety, security, quality and environmental management policies, procedures and controls across the operation to assure…
- Ensure full awareness of work health and safety requirements and expectations in order to minimise health and safety risks for self and colleagues.
- You will also develop and implement effective cleaning manual and training modules to ensure food safety, hygiene standard and safety measures are maintained.
Mena Support Service Limited
- Personally responsible for hygiene, safety and correct use of equipment and utensils.
- Greetings from Mena Support Services!
- 14, Options Primo, 21st Road.
- Contributes to a safe working environment by ensuring all work is carried out in full compliance with approved occupational health and safety procedures.
Overall, how relevant are these jobs?
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.