Safety Officer jobs
- Safety Management System, Lean Six-sigma experience.
- QR20125 - Lead Quality and Compliance Officer | Qatar Aviation Services | Doha.
- Middle East | Qatar | Doha.
- To be successful as Training Officer - you must have relevant College or University qualification to min Bachelor's level with minimum 4 years job related…
Curio Collection by Hilton
- Guide Officers and internal customers to HR database when necessary for timely paperwork.
- Comply with hotel security, fire regulations and all health and safety…
- Ensure full awareness of work health and safety requirements and expectations in order to minimise health and safety risks for self and colleagues.
- Oversees safety program and preventative maintenance *.
- In absence of a security officer may be responsible for the protection safeguarding and security of…
- Identify and recommend new ideas, technologies, or processes to increase organizational efficiency, productivity, quality, safety, and/or cost-savings.
- Ensuring full awareness of work health and safety requirements and expectations in order to minimize health and safety risks for self and colleagues.
- Diploma in Fire and Safety Engineering or any other Diploma.
- As per your below email you have applied for the post of HSE Officer post.
- Quality, Health, Safety, & Environment (QHSE):
- Carry out any other duties as directed by the Chief Corporate Planning & Risk Officer.
- 3 years as a seagoing navigating or communications officer.
- Must hold minimum Class 3 (Deck) Officer Certificate OR.
- Navigation and protection of the port.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.