Safety Engineer jobs
You refined by:
- Degree/Diploma in safety Engineering with NEBOSH & OSHA certificate and having 5 years’ experience in Oil & gas plant preferably in shut down projects.
- Principal Fire & Safety Engineer - (1907773).
- Prepare SOW for various Safety studies, co-ordinate with third party safety consultations and carryout the safety…
- Knowledge of Health and Safety, Quality Assurance and Control procedures.
- Assist the Senior Maintenance Engineer in the development of applicable policies,…
- Project Management, Safety, Quality work experience/certifications, a plus.
- Reports shall demonstrate acquired improvements and benefits at project level with…
- Coordinate with Engineers of other zones to ensure overall coherence on the roads function schedule and direction.
- Perform other duties/ tasks as required.
- We offer a professional, friendly and inclusive culture based on our core values of Safety, Teamwork, Respect and Integrity.
- So, do you have what it takes:
- Extensive knowledge of Health and Safety Policies and Procedures.
- Chartered Membership in relevant professional body (Chartered QA/QC Engineer) preferred…
- Mechanical Equipment Specifications and datasheets, RFQ / TBE / PR of various Mechanical Equipment, Fire & Safety Equipment, Mechanical handling philosophy…
- Responsible for security, health and safety.
- Monitor project progress, compliance with design specifications and safety standards.
- QR22482 - Electrical Engineer | Hamad International Airport | Doha.
- Train and develop other employees while establishing, evaluating and achieving team…
Be the first to see new Safety Engineer jobs
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.