Safety Engineer jobs
You refined by:
- With over 500-plus professions in 130 countries, we offer high safety and environmental.
- Total Exploration & Production Qatar is now looking for a Reservoir…
- Interview and approve contractor Safety Officer / resources.
- Manage the contractor onboarding process for safety trainings and competency;
- Produce concise and accurate technical and safety related documents.
- Over 3,000 engineers and technicians dedicate themselves everyday to live projects as…
- Ensure all activities are undertaken in compliance with Company Health, Safety and Environment and Quality policies, regulations and standards, in addition to…
- (b) Compliance with design methods and safety factors, to be used in design of project.
- (c) Systems and design methods and safety factors, to be used in design…
- Safety qualification at degree/diploma level, discipline diploma or Professional Occupational Safety accreditation as NEBOSH Certificate or equivalent.
- Design standards, specifications, codes, and appropriate safety criteria.
- Fircroft has been placing people in specialist technical industries for approaching…
- Bachelor degree in Engineering/Science and/or Professional Occupational Safety Qualification, minimum 10 years' experience in Safety Leadership and 15 years…
- O Design standards, specifications, codes, and appropriate safety criteria.
- Effectively collaborates and interfaces with Facilities Team and FEED contractor…
- Provide input to technical safety studies (e.g.
- Ensure cost effective Process Safety programs are utilised by PMT to improve project efficiency, reduce risk,…
Be the first to see new Safety Engineer jobs
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.