You refined by:
- Reporting to the RQHSE Director and working closely with all the operational directors, the Railway Safety Manager is responsible for railway safety regulation,…
- The Site Occupational Health, Safety & Security Officer is responsible for dealing with questions regarding the health, safety, security and protection against…
- Attended recognized safety related training courses.
- Thorough knowledge of international safety standards and procedures.
- Minimum of 2 years GCC experience.
- Health and Safety certification (NEBOSH IGC or Diploma).
- Degree in Quality Management, Risk Management or Health and Safety Management.
- Coordinate closely with Client's Quality, Health and Safety Department on Safety requirement and reporting to minimize construction disruption on site.
- This opportunity is to work as part of our imbedded client function within one of Qatar's ministerial organisations as a Road Safety Analyst.
- A employee should have minimum 3 years and above experience as HSE /SAFETY OFFICER .
- Should have NEBOSH IGC 1,2,3 passed.
Milaha Qatar Navigation
- Develop an effective HACCP / Food Safety process culture in a multinational environment where perceptions of safety and risk vary considerably.
- You will promote safety and issue safety signage for sites as deemed applicable.
- Knowledge of confined space, work at heights, fire evacuations, LOTO,…
Element Materials Technology
- Fire Safety experience, ideally between 3-5 years.
- Safety - We keep our colleagues and visitors safe.
- Element has an opportunity for a Fire Consultant to join…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.