- University graduate with a specialization in Human Resources.
- Possess a working knowledge of Qatar labor laws & regulations.
- Ability to use HR systems.
- Be willing to relocate to Qatar as the country of hire, upon graduating from the program.
- You’ll be part of our Cisco Sales Associates Program (CSAP), an award…
- Carnegie Mellon University is an Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veteran.
- This position is responsible for providing administrative and secretarial…
- Current University student with a major in Business Administration/Management/Marketing.
- Joining Nestlé means you are joining the largest food and Beverage…
- Copyrights© 2012- Qatar National Cement Company.
- Degree in Engineering or MCA from recognized University.
- Information Technology (IT) System Administrator.
- BTM Qatar, Marine and Environment.
- In Hydrogeology from an internationally recognized university with a previous interface experience with contractors and…
- Provide one-to-one tutoring and small-groupactivities.
- Oversee and encourage the use of the university’s learning resourcesincluding printed, audio-visual…
- Looking for an experienced Pathologist in Qatar Job Details *.
- Degree in Veterinary Medicine DVM or Medical Doctor MD from an accredited university is required …
- Knowledge of LC processing within Qatar and worldwide.
- University graduate with a degree in Business or Banking or Finance or any other related discipline.
- Qualifications / Skills / Experience •Bachelor or higher university / college degree in geology, hydrogeology, geological engineering or geosciences;
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.