Qatar University jobs
You refined by:
Qatar Petroleum (undo)
- University Degree in Business Administration with good communication and computer skills.
- Ensures and supervises the efficient delivery of office services…
- Responsible to troubleshoot, maintain, repair and calibrate all kinds of field instruments and associated systems installed in.
- Supervise and Implement a structured process to achieve on-time delivery of Materials for 'Oil and Gas Operations'.
- Take actions in time sensitive.
- In an Engineering discipline from a recognized University.
- A minimum of twelve (12) years experience in the design, procurement, construction and installation…
- University graduate and Qualified Teacher Status (QTS).
- To teach to the standards set for Qualified Teacher Status (QTS).
- Maintain the financial reporting system for trading to ensure that all trade associated charges are correctly captured, and.
- Or MBA) is considered a plus.
- A university or college degree in financial accounting and/orCPA,CMA,ACCA.
- Supervise Budget Control section providing budget controlservices including but not…
- University degree in Accounting/Finance, Commerce or equivalent.
- Responsible for planning, preparation, management, cost control and reporting for the 5 Years…
- Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited college or university in Mechanical/HVAC Engineering.
- Systems design.• Strong technical knowledge in BS-EN, ISO, NFPA, NEC,…
- Maintain the management reporting system for trading, including reconciling it with the trading P&L (in the CTRM system).
- And monitoring the hedging positions.
Overall, how relevant are these jobs?
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.