Qatar Petroleum jobs
- To review, evaluate and oversee implementation of the Safety Management System in particular related to Process Safety.
- Responsible for development of commissioning philosophy / strategy/plan, organizing & managing, supervising all.
- Minimum 10 years experience as.
- To develop strategies and plans for managing the QP Group’s portfolio of interests (including JVs and PSAs).
- At least 12 years experience in related businesses.
- Direct and supervise the daily routines and activities of a multiple fire station watch covering.
- To ensure the operational readiness of the stations to.
- Bachelor of Science in relevant Engineering Discipline (Chemical, Mechanical, Petroleum) preferably with additional.
- Deputises for the Head of.
- Reporting to Head, Business Support this position is responsible to provide adequate support to Head of Business support.
- In the areas as listed below:
- Total Exploration & Production Qatar is now looking for a Graduate Reservoir Engineer to join its North Field Geosciences & Reservoir team in Doha, Qatar.
- Carries out unsupervised, the skilled installation, troubleshooting, maintenance, repair and testing of equipment,.
- Plan, supervise and coordinate post closure operational activities of MIC Landfill.
- Personnel’s activities pertaining to the Treated Sewage Effluent (TSE)…
- Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Petroleum Engineering or equivalent.
- A minimum of 15 years direct experience in general Petroleum Engineering related work…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.