Mechanical Engineer jobs
- Be part of the client team to manage the contractor in supplying 35 new 3 car sets for a modern and technologically advanced metro.
- Bachelor's Degree in Mechanical Engineering minimum requirement.
- Experience in design of HVAC System.
- Review and assist in approval of Vendor data / drawings.
- Troubleshooting and maintaining all kinds of Mechanical & Electrical equipments & systems such as HVAC (Chillers, package AC units, Cold Rooms, Refrigerators),…
- Create plans and designs of building mechanical systems.
- Bachelor of Science in Mechanical Engineering from a recognized educational institute.
- Registration as professional engineer preferable.
- BSc/BEng degree or Diploma in Mechanical or Electrical Engineering.
- Water conveyance and wastewater treatment;
- QCD codes and standards.• Work experience in the GCCKnowledge and Skills• HVAC Engineering• Mechanical.
- Reporting to the Head of Facilities Development, liaise…
- Bachelors degree in Mechanical Engineering from an accredited university plus registration to a recognized Professional Society.
MAN Energy Solutions
- Seasoned engineer with minimum 7 years of related experience.
- Supervises and leads team of service engineers & technicians, skilled labour, and work crews in…
- Engineer, QA, Quality Assurance, Mechanical Engineer, Engineering, Quality, Technology.
- A Diploma or a Degree in Marine Engineering, Mechanical Engineering,…
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent in Mechanical, Chemical and Process Engineering discipline.
- The role holder is responsible to monitor the Supervisory Control…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.