You refined by:
- 2-4+ years experience in a Logistics / Office Management role.
- Work to improve the logistics process by negotiating with suppliers and customers, increasing…
- Reviewing all maritime logistics plans and advise on new plans and any requirements to develop an international maritime logistics strategy.
- 8 years’ experience in Offshore Logistics (Marine or Helicopter or Chemical).
- Coordinate and plan all marine, aviation and chemical logistics to ensure…
- Demonstrated experience with Contractor Logistics Support.
- Minimum of one (2) year experience with the Automated Logistics Control System (ALCS) or similar…
- Acts as logistics coordinator for materials freight, logistics and forwarding.
- TechnipFMC is a global oil and gas leader, specialized in subsea, onshore,…
- This is an Army Acquisition, Logistics and Technology Workforce position.
- Must be able to satisfy the requirements of the 26JUL12 DODI 1400.25 V1230, DoD…
- Provision of cartographic support Corporate Planning, Major Projects and Operations (Drilling, Logistics, Field Operations and E&C) in alignment with core…
- As a Country Delivery Manager reporting to the Director of Logistics, you are accountable for overall logistics & service operations, follow up of performance…
- Handling and prioritising daily logistics to aid daily operations.
- Verify the attendant staff is present.
- Read and update the daily log and communicate relevant…
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business or logistics or equivalent in Materials/Inventory/Supply Chain.
- The role holder is responsible for effectively managing the safe…
Be the first to see new Logistics jobs
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.