- The Monitor / Escort monitors actions of Local Nationals and Third Country Nationals (LN/TCNs) within area of responsibility.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Responsible to the Site Supply Manager for the effective management of all functions supporting the Category II Satellite supply account.
- Must have five years experience in an engineering, maintenance or logistics discipline.
- The QEHS Superintendent is responsible for implementation and compliance…
- The Driver will be responsible for driving and maintaining DynCorp vehicles for assigned contract.
- (Typical duties include the following, although specific…
- Arranges the shipment of Pre-positioned War Reserve Material (WRM) cargo to various worldwide destinations via air, land, and sea.
- Responsible for AGE shop production operations.
- Coordinates with the AGE Superintendent to ensure production and operational goals are accurate and properly…
- Supervises, trains AGE technicians and performs inspections, maintenance and servicing, and storage of assigned AGE.
- Prepares and updates training records.
- The Certified Welding Inspector (CWI) is responsible for inspecting 100% of the structural welds performed while ensuring compliance with DI regulations and…
- Comply with written company maintenance and logistics procedures.
- The Aircraft Mechanic I perform organizational and intermediate level maintenance on UC-35…
- Responsible for maintenance of the MRAP C41 systems installed in the MRAP vehicles.
- This includes following the C41 Supervisor's directives on managing access…
We have removed 12 job postings very similar to those already shown. To see these additional results, you may repeat your search with the omitted job postings included.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.