- Experienced HSE Professional with 5+ years.
- Perform HSE Inspections and Internal HSEQ System Audits.
- Creates or approves HSEQ Manual and Key HSEQ System…
- Organise / facilitate project HSE meetings, knowledge transfer sessions, HSE alignments meetings with asset and shutdowns.
- Your main duties will be to:
- We are looking for the right people — people who want to innovate, achieve, grow and lead.
- We attract and retain the best talent by investing in our employees…
Guildhall Recruitment Agency
- Minimum of 5 years HSE Experience.
- Professional HSE qualifications or Nebosh Certified.
- Hands-on HSE inspecting experience of infrastructure projects.
Element Materials Technology
- Working to all HSE standards.
- Element has an opportunity for a Chemistry Technician for testing, sample preparation and delivery/collection of samples and…
- Delivers expected results for financial, HSE, client satisfction, budget and schedule performance.
- Program Director - EPC(BACKGROUND CHECK REQUIRED) With…
- Liaise with the Senior Health & Safety Consultant to ensure the compliance of the Electrical Engineering Team with SC’ H&S, and LB ’own HSE Management Plan;
- Minimum 15 years distinguished post-qualification experience of which minimum 10 years as a successful on-site Safety Manager involved in execution of mixed use…
- Corrosion prevention and controls methods to assure the HSE risks associated with the life cycle integrity QP assets.
- Liaise daily with Contractor HSE personnel to ensure the effective implementation of all Project HSE requirements.
- 15 + years of Brownfield project experience.
Be the first to see new HSE jobs
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.