You refined by:
- Carry out or procure specialist HSE training;
- Develop & execute a personal HSE intervention plan.
- Personal plan to include the activities that support visible…
Ignite Search & Selection
- Knowledge of HSE system standards, such as ISO, OHSAS, or similar.
- Demonstrated performance of improving HSE outcomes for organizations involved in construction…
- International Civil Engineering & Buildings Contractor is looking to appoint a dynamic , driven and passionate JUNIOR HSE ENGINEER .They are looking for…
- Risk assessments, JSAs, toolbox talks produced, etc, for the Site HSE Manager.
- Candidate should have a sound knowledge of HSE Management Plans for construction…
- Embrace anomalies reporting and promote attendance at HSE events.
- Ensures and promotes the application of HSE objectives, Safety Engineering rules /…
Element Materials Technology
- HSE Incidents reporting and investigation.
- Set HSE objectives and targets.
- Manage activities in line with QP’s HSE Policy.
- This position will be based in Qatar.
- Ø Participate in HR audits and risk assessments, oversee CSR aspects in coordination with the project HSE team and the CSR Department at Head Office.
1 Recruit International
- Review and approve Supervision Consultant’s HSE plans and procedures.
- Develop and implement the HSE Plan for the Expressway Program.
- Liaising with departmental colleagues, trade specialists, assigned contractors and third-parties to achieve timely work completion maintaining quality, HSE and…
- Maintain safe working practices through ensuring constant update of HSE.
- Education Minimum acedemic qualifications include BSc from a recognized college or…
Be the first to see new HSE jobs
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.