You refined by:
Unlisted Company (undo)
- Minimum 15 years distinguished post-qualification experience of which minimum 10 years as a successful on-site Safety Manager involved in execution of mixed use…
- Should have valid HSE, NEBOSH certification and have Qatar driving license.
- Minimum 5 years' experience in plant inspection and operation.
- A minimum 3 years’ experience working in an HSE role.
- Lead the safety stewardship and reporting activities and must be able to independently learn systems and…
- To actively pursue excellent Health, Safety and Environmental performance standards and to encourage all staff to achieve or out perform the indicated HSE KPI’s…
- Reporting to the HSE Section Head, must be a proven leader with the skills and expertise necessary to support the Facilities Management Department in fully…
- Typical duties/responsibilities may include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Health, safety and environment (HSE), facilitates and supports safe working…
- You’ll ensure that all activities adhere to the Company’s HSE policies and procedures and standards for well integrity.
- Day to day, your tasks can vary.
- You will be responsible for personal safety safe working practices, HSE procedures etc. and you’ll lead with a safety mindset at all times.
- Factory Manager (with experience in Aluminium manufacturing Industry).
- Operations Manager (with experience of Project handling in Aluminium industry).
- Ensures that all tenders and contracts cover HSE, QA/QC and other stipulations.
- The Lead of Contracts is responsible for advising, planning, coordinating,…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.