Finance Manager jobs
You refined by:
- Looking for an experienced Finance Manager in Qatar Job Details *.
- Regularly demonstrate problem-solving skills and the ability to handle multiple projects and…
- Ensure no credit facility is given to any customer unless written approval is obtained from Finance authority under the Finance Policy related to Credit.
- Proven experience as a Financial Manager.
- BS/MA degree in Finance, Accounting or Economics.
- Experience from 10-15 years ( 1-2 as a financial Manager ).
- QR19107 - Senior Manager Business Finance | Qatar Airways Subsidiaries | Doha.
- Good presentation skills to senior managers and executives.
- Assist and support Team Members, Managers and the wider Food and Beverage Department in a team environment.
- It spreads along a 3.5km pristine beach front on the…
- The Analyst, Finance Services works closely with the Finance Partner, Qatar to ensure all financial transactions occur on a timely basis, and meets the needs of…
- Completes responsibility including operations, administration, recruitment, Finance and business development in domestic markets.
- Execute on tasks/requests as instructed by the Finance Manager and/or General Manager.
- An Income Auditor reviews, analyzes, and recommends improvements to the…
- Prepare capital reviews as required by the Finance Manager and / or Accountancy and Finance Department.
- Provide full and accurate forecasting and budgeting…
- Work with the Finance Manager to build effective working relationships with internal and external customers.
- Previous experience as a Credit Manager.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.