Facility Engineer jobs
You refined by:
- Knowledge and experience of sewer, TSE and Surface Groundwater networks including pump stations and treatment facilities.
- Troubleshoot and rectify SCA<.
- Any job related complaints or grievances to be handled promptly with your Assistant Chief Engineer or Chief Engineer.
- What will I be doing?
- Provide technical input on solutions to issues with facility operation identified during the commissioning and startup process to the responsible engineer.
- On contract award, Leidos will have an opening for a Telecommunication Engineer in Qatar.
- Perform Tests and Acceptance (T&A) of new Technical Control and…
- Understand the drainage water treatment plant facility and associated assets.
- Coordinate with outsourced agencies for executing operations and maintenance…
- Recognize changes to scope and notify the Discipline Lead Engineer.
- Keep the Lead Engineer apprised of all activities, progress and concerns.
- Doka Group, a subsidiary of the Umdasch Group is one of the world’s largest manufacturers and suppliers of formwork products and systems with more than 160…
- Ensure that the requirements of the HIA Maintenance Integration process are included in all facility capital project tender scope of works, by reviewing and…
- Develops and presents recommendations based on governmental measures for major projects affecting land use, public utilities, community facilities, housing, and…
- The Field Technician will utilize the Central Maintenance Facility test equipment for the repair and maintenance of the environmental control units that are…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.