Facility Engineer jobs
- Facilities by reviewing and analyzing downstream facilities performance, Identifying opportunities to improve performance,.
- Good command of the English.
- And gas production and processing facilities at production station.
- Directly report the technical matters to the lead maintenance operations engineer and…
- 3.Five years in Facility Engineering & Construction project preferred.
- To monitor and lead Construction Packages in detail from concept to mechanical completion…
- Participate in design reviews, technical safety studies of new facilities or upgrades, and consulting on.
- & Loss Prevention and related safety activities and…
- Assets for assigned facilities/ systems/structures.
- Manage, guide, control and supervise his team in effectively executing the Civil Engineering Maintenance.
- Responsible for pre-commissioning, commissioning and to provide support to Operation during the start-up of the facilities.
- Manage and conduct inspections of facilities and conducts.
- Member of The Institution of Fire Engineers or equivalent.
- Possess full driving license an advantage.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.