- The QEHS Superintendent is responsible for implementation and compliance of the Quality Assurance and Quality Control Programs in accordance with ISO, contract…
- Provide various pre-design services which may include conducting feasibility and environmental impact studies.
- Perform other qualified duties as assigned.
- Establish, control, and maintain a library containing copies of, or electronic access to, all Contractor prepared or acquired TOs, publications, manuals,…
- The Fire Alarm Technician shall maintain and adhere to technical orders and good commercial practices for all fire and electronic controls maintenance actions…
- Skill in properly analyzing and repairing problems associated with environmental control systems.
- Working knowledge of how to install, repair, and maintain…
- Complies with health, safety and environmental rules and procedures and performs work in a manner that enhances the safety of the work environment.
- Comply with health, safety and environmental rules and procedures and performs work in a manner that enhances the safety of the work environment.
- Follow procedures for, plans and schedules C4I preventive maintenance based on manufacturer recommendations and environmental variance in the ME.
We have removed 7 job postings very similar to those already shown. To see these additional results, you may repeat your search with the omitted job postings included.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.