You refined by:
DynCorp International LLC. (undo)
- The Site Manager manages all operational functions and activities at the designated site.
- Directs the accomplishment of site-specific program goals and monitors…
- Provide various pre-design services which may include conducting feasibility and environmental impact studies.
- Perform other qualified duties as assigned.
- Assists in supporting special tools, shop stock, Test Measurement and Diagnostic Equipment (TMDE), safety and environmental shop functions.
- Establish, control, and maintain a library containing copies of, or electronic access to, all Contractor prepared or acquired TOs, publications, manuals,…
- Complies with health, safety and environmental rules and procedures and performs work in a manner that enhances the safety of the work environment.
- Skill in properly analyzing and repairing problems associated with environmental control systems.
- Working knowledge of how to install, repair, and maintain…
- The Fire Alarm Technician shall maintain and adhere to technical orders and good commercial practices for all fire and electronic controls maintenance actions…
- Participate in and enforce compliance with established FOD prevention, housekeeping, tool control, environmental and safety programs.
- Comply with health, safety and environmental rules and procedures and performs work in a manner that enhances the safety of the work environment.
- Follow procedures for, plans and schedules C4I preventive maintenance based on manufacturer recommendations and environmental variance in the ME.
We have removed 5 job postings very similar to those already shown. To see these additional results, you may repeat your search with the omitted job postings included.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.