Electrical Engineer jobs
You refined by:
Unlisted Company (undo)
- Participate in electrical equipment layouts and electrical design reviews.
- A degreed qualified electrical engineer with minimum 10-year experience in industrial…
- Sound & Applied knowledge of Architectural Design with fair knowledge of mechanical, electrical, instrumentation and structural design.
- Bachelor’s degree in Telecom , Computer & Communications , Electrical & Electronics Engineering or any other similar stream.
- You should have at least.
- A Bachelor’s degree Electrical Engineering or equivalent.
- More than 10 years of experience in electrical system/project engineering and commissioning will be…
- You must have a Degree or equivalent in Aeronautical / Mechanical / Electrical Engineering disciplines OR “A” level Education with ICAI Type II license.
- Master’s degree in Electrical Engineering or Control Systems is preferred.
- Program control SW for specific projects ranging from traction or auxiliary…
- To be successful in this role, you will hold an ICAO Type II aircraft maintenance engineer license in B1 or B2 categories or hold a Bachelor’s degree preferably…
- Degree in Electrical Engineering or Electronics from an accredited University.
- Liaising with other technical disciplines, such as Highways, Structural and…
- Ideally you should have a bachelor’s degree/ diploma in electrical engineering with domain experience in medium and high voltage substations.
- The Flight Operations Engineer is the technical arm of the Flight Operations Department.
- To be successful in this role you must have a Bachelor of Engineering –…
Overall, how relevant are these jobs?
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.