You refined by:
Al Udeid Air Base (undo)
- The Munitions Technician receives, stores, inspects, test, transports, and maintains U.S.
- Air Force (USAF) Munitions, Munitions Material Handling Equipment …
- Missile/Precision Guided Munitions (PGM) Technician will inspect, maintain, assemble, disassemble, repair, and test assigned missiles (air-to-air and air-ground…
- Generating and facilitating airfield flight line drivers programs, managing local flight information publications, and validating and publishing NOTAMs.
- The Munitions Inspector receives, stores, inspects, test, transports, and maintains U.S.
- Air Force (USAF) Munitions, Munitions Material Handling Equipment (MMHE…
- Inspects, maintains, assembles, disassembles, repairs, and tests assigned missiles (air-to-air and air-ground), other PGM, associated components, training items…
- The Munitions Crew Chief is the senior munitions crew member that receives, stores, inspects, transports and maintains U.S.
- High school degree or equivalent.
- The Munitions Operations Technician performs all munitions accountability, inventory actions to include historical records in accordance with AFI 21-201 and 11A…
- Hands on Supervisor responsible for the day-to-day operation of the Corrosion Control and AM2 Matting Reconstitution facilities.
- Responsible for the efficient management, supervision and training of personnel assigned to MSEM which inspects, maintains, and services assigned non-powered…
- The Munitions Support Equipment (MSE) Maintenance Technician inspects, maintains, and services assigned non-powered Munitions Materiel Handling Equipment (MMHE)…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.