- The Driver will be responsible for driving and maintaining DynCorp vehicles for assigned contract.
- (Typical duties include the following, although specific…
- Valid US drivers license and international drivers license.
- The Monitor / Escort monitors actions of Local Nationals and Third Country Nationals (LN/TCNs)…
- Responsible to the Site Supply Manager for the effective management of all functions supporting the Category II Satellite supply account.
- The Warehouse Operations Supervisor is responsible to the Supply Chain Manager (SCM) for the effective management of all supplies and equipment for which the…
- Arranges the shipment of Pre-positioned War Reserve Material (WRM) cargo to various worldwide destinations via air, land, and sea.
- Inspects, maintains, and services assigned non-powered Munitions Materiel Handling Equipment (MMHE).
- Uses IMDS, DPAS, and MC2 as part of routine duties in…
- Missile/Precision Guided Munitions (PGM) Technician will inspect, maintain, assemble, disassemble, repair, and test assigned missiles (air-to-air and air-ground…
- A highly experienced Munitions Inspector/Technician who plans and directs the Munitions Dept's Shift production efforts (munitions/MMHE receipt, storage,…
- The Munitions Technician receives, stores, inspects, test, transports, and maintains U.S.
- Air Force (USAF) Munitions, Munitions Material Handling Equipment …
We have removed 4 job postings very similar to those already shown. To see these additional results, you may repeat your search with the omitted job postings included.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.