Document Controller jobs
You refined by:
- Responsible for the submission of timely financial reports and required supporting documents from partner consultants;
- Review and re-reads the work of other Document translators to ensure that all documents translated are consistent and understood.
- Oversee that all the required document for releasing the cargo such as (custom clearance, delivery order, storage invoices, etc.).
- Follow-up on and document dry-docking operations.
- Fircroft is registered as a Data Controller with the Information Commissioner as required under the General…
- Translate Company's board related documents such as minutes, resolutions and directions.
- Translate to a very high standard of accuracy legal texts and documents…
- Review and validate all Piping Engineering documents (drawings/data sheets/philosophies/ specifications etc.).
- Ensure all documents control and filing system is in compliance with ISO 9000 system.
- Fircroft is registered as a Data Controller with the Information…
- Provides all contract documents and accurate progress measurement and reporting.
- Fircroft is registered as a Data Controller with the Information Commissioner…
- Work within the company CAD standards, procedures and document controls, providing support to the maintenance team.
- 5 years of experience in a similar position.
- Fircroft is registered as a Data Controller with the Information Commissioner as required under the General Data Protection Regulation 2016/679.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.