Document Control jobs
You refined by:
- To enforce document control system requirements.
- On documents being uploaded properly to various Document management system modules.
Al Nitaq Real Estate
- Coordinate all activities related to the Document Control procedure, including technical documents, drawings, and commercial correspondence.
- Yes, 25 % of the Time.
- Nov 25, 2019, 4:48:09 AM.
- Incompatible functions, and potential internal control weaknesses.
- Evaluates, documents, and reports cases of excessive privileges,.
- Maintain and update various registers for document control and filing of documents, contracts and.
- Ensure that all project files are complete and required…
- Ensure that the company vessels that are under their control are manned by properly qualified, experienced and competent personnel.
- Maintain QNB First customer service area files, database, records, registers and logs under control.
- Assist customers in filling all required QNB documents such…
- Prepare proposal documents and presentations.
- Maintain quality control in every area (budget, scheduling, planning, personnel performance, team dynamics).
- Fully conversant with cost estimation, trending, forecasting, monitoring and control techniques and methodologies as per standard industrial practices.
- Coordinate marine vessel loading and unloading operations, prepares shipping & aviation documents including manifests, dangerous goods declarations and cost…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.