Document Control jobs
- Process output from catalog inquiry program, document modifiers and special cancellation requests;
- Retrieve and analyze history and activity files pertinent to…
- Maintain and administers document control procedures.
- Oversee the receipts process of documents in GCSS-Army (Global Combat Support Systems) database, check…
- Processes and controls all air travel movement records and documents.
- Develops, implements, and maintains cost controls and identifies potential cost savings…
- The Supervisor shall write Radio Frequency (RF) tags and Tracking Control Movement Documents (TCMD) for all Air Mobility Command shipments.
- Utilize the AutoCAD software and equipment to prepare engineering and design documents.
- Inspects construction activities to monitor progress and ensure…
- Construction Administration in coordination with Quality Control and project process.
- Uses AutoCAD/Micro-station computer-assisted engineering and design…
- Prepare and maintain forms and documents to include, but not limited to, Cargo Manifests, Customs clearance paperwork, Transportation Movement Requests and…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.