Document Control jobs
- Yes, 25 % of the Time.
- Nov 25, 2019, 4:48:09 AM.
United for Manpower Solutions
- Evaluates, documents, and reports cases of excessive privileges, incompatible functions, and potential internal control weaknesses.
- Performs other duties as assigned by the Production Control Manager, Maintenance Control Section Supervisor and site Management.
- Prepare proposal documents and presentations.
- Maintain quality control in every area (budget, scheduling, planning, personnel performance, team dynamics).
- Fully conversant with cost estimation, trending, forecasting, monitoring and control techniques and methodologies as per standard industrial practices.
- Monitor Contractor's performance and provide advice as necessary to make certain Company's design philosophy and specifications are achieved by establishing…
- Provide assistance with movement of material control on and off base/site.
- The designated/registered PRO required to prepare/submit necessary documents for FN…
- Are you our new Project Controls Engineer?
- Ensure project controls best practices are utilised.
- Experienced in use of appropriate project controls tools.
- Establishing coordination procedures, quality assurance and control procedures.
- Managing a team of senior managers, engineers and inspectors to ensure proper…
Delaware Resource Group of Oklahoma, LLC
- Three (3) years AH-64D/E aircraft Quality Control experience.
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office suite to prepare various reports, charts, and other…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.