Document Control jobs
You refined by:
- To follow-up the progress of the engineering works performed by the Contractor and the timely issue by the FEED Engineer of the engineering documents, drawings…
- O Verifies that the FEED contractor to controls the Electrical system scope, i.e. accurate and timely progress measurement and reporting.
- Review and management of EPC Contractor document in a timely manner.
- Develop guidelines, processes and procedures necessary to support and control the offshore…
25 Norsoft Private Limited
- Lead, access and recommend the security control requirement for cloud migration.
- Review and assess the documents (Technical proposal, HLD, LLD) of new and…
Hyper Think Systems Private Limited
- Experience with Oracle Enterprise Manager Cloud Control is a plus.
- Knowledge and experience in Applications DBA, ability to administer Oracle R12.2 Applications…
- Formulate, document and maintain quality control standards and on-going quality control objectives.
- The Quality Control Manager is responsible for the…
- Preparation of reports and providing necessary documents to auditors during audit.
- Entering day to day invoices received from different departments after…
- Cost control, planning, forecasting and estimation.
- Writing reports and preparing documents (Construction specification, plans, contracts, budgets etc.).
Alkhanji Medical & Nursing Services
- Documents patient care provided in accordance with nursing standards.
- Adheres to infection control and environmental care standards and practices.
RITS™ Human Resource
- Taking care of QA/QC documents of the entire project including certificates, calibration, test results, inspection requests, non-compliance reports and site…
Be the first to see new Document Control jobs
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.