Computers Electronics jobs
Bright Technology Solutions
- Bachelors/Diploma in Electronics Engineering or Computer related.
- You’ve invested time and hard work to get where you are, and you want to work alongside people…
- Computer Literacy (Microsoft Office/Excel/ PowerPoint).
- Degree in Marine, Mechanical, Electrical & Electronics, Instrumentation Engineering.
- Such as computer, tools, phone, etc.
- Must possess the practical knowledge of the principles of electronic circuits, functions of electronic components,…
- Minimum of 8 years of “hands on” work experience in support of communications electronic systems or equipment.
- Support circuit actions to include:
- An ability to work in a multi-disciplinary team is required as well as strong computer literacy.
- Support Engineering Manager in stewarding the contractor’s…
- Inspects and operates electronic test equipment, metal strapping equipment, stencil machines, heat sealers, pneumatic paint guns, air compressors and power…
- Operates personal computer to access e-mail, electronic calendars, and other basic office support software.
- Serves as the primary interface with the customer,…
United for Manpower Solutions
- The technicians must also possess good computer skill.
- Operation, installation, testing, maintenance, and repair of key telephone systems or electronic…
- Bachelor’s degree in a computer related field such as Computer Science, Computer information systems, electronics.
- The future is what we make it.
- Ability to use a computer and related software.
- The Fire Alarm Technician shall maintain and adhere to technical orders and good commercial practices for all…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.