Computers Electronics jobs
- Maintain hard copy and electronic filing system.
- Proficient computer skills and in-depth knowledge of relevant software such as MS Office Suite.
- If you are unable to apply online or need to fax a document you do not have in electronic form, view the following link for information regarding an Alternate…
- Physical Lifting Requirement due to lifting and moving computer equipment weighing up to 40lbs.
- If you are unable to apply online or need to fax a document you…
- A computer-aided design or CAD Technician using CAD systems to create/design developments parcel plans, roads diversions/closures, an Auto-CAD specialist job…
- We need our CAD Technician to create/design developments parcel plans, roads diversions/closures, an Auto-CAD specialist job involves the production of…
- Bachelor’s degree in a computer related field such as Computer Science, Computer information systems, electronics.
- The future is what we make it.
- Proficiency using computers and electronics equipment.
- Check-in area, coffee/snack stations, gaming, telephone, and computer rooms).
- Enter and locate work-related information using computers and/or point of sale systems.
- Conduct key control audit, monitor electronic key boxes, issue/receive…
United for Manpower Solutions
- The technicians must also possess good computer skill.
- Operation, installation, testing, maintenance, and repair of key telephone systems or electronic…
- Bachelor's Degree in Instrumentation/ Electronics/ Electrical Engineering.
- Engineer, implement and monitor security measures for the protection of the ICS -…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.