Civil Engineer jobs
- Registration as professional engineer preferable.
- Be Part of a Global Firm Committed to a Sustainable World.
- Water conveyance and wastewater treatment;
- 1.Bachelor's Degree and/ or Diploma in Civil Engineering from an accredited University to the approval of the Engineer.
- Internal and external client liaison.
- Civil Engineering degree with extended structural experience.
- 6 to 8 years Formwork Experience and track record in Civil Projects (preferably Doka experience).
- On contract award, Leidos will have an opening for a Telecommunication Engineer in Qatar.
- Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and…
- Bachelor Degree in Construction, Civil Engineering, or related field preferred.
- Lean Construction Specialist are required to use Lean Six Sigma tools and…
- Registered as Civil Engineer with professional engineering body.
- BSc/BEng degree in Civil engineering.
- We are currently looking for a Senior Project Engineer -…
Mena Support Service Limited
- Greetings from Mena Support Services!
- Our expertise is in finding key leadership and managerial team for Start-ups and fast growing business in the areas of Oil…
- Resident Engineer (Micro Tunneling Works).
- Chartered Engineer status is preferred.
- Degree in Civil Engineering from an accredited University with Professional…
- Understand the drainage water treatment plant facility and associated assets.
- Coordinate with outsourced agencies for executing operations and maintenance…
F.Gheewala Human Resources Consultants
- Diploma in civil Engineering with 6-8 years’ experience ( GCC candidates not require).
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.