Ceg International jobs
- Possess a Bachelors Degree in Mechanical Engineering, Sanitary Engineering, Environmental Engineering or equivalent degree from an accredited university plus…
- Possess a relevant Diploma or Bachelors Degree.
- 7 years demonstrable experience in preparation of project presentations, project development brochures,…
- Minimum of 10 years post graduate experience with experience.
- Preference will be given to roads, aviation, structures or rail related experience.
- Bachelors Degree in Engineering or Architecture from a recognized college or university with minimum 10 years working experience in planning/scheduling, project…
- In Interior Design/Architecture/Architectural Engineering and other relevant degrees.
- Minimum 12 years of working experience in detailed interior design…
- Familiar with electrical international standards and codes.
- In Electrical Engineering from a recognized college or university with min. 15 years extensive…
- With knowledge of international rules and regulations related to the field of discipline.
- Carry out detailed design of various systems and facilities in…
- With knowledge of international rules and regulations related to the field of discipline and familiar with the prevailing standards and codes.
- Good knowledge in international standards and codes.
- In Civil/Structural Engineering with minimum 3 - 5 years working experience in structural design for steel…
- Familiar with electrical international standards and code.
- In Electrical Engineering with minimum 3 to 5 years working experience in electrical design for both…
Be the first to see new Ceg International jobs
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.