You refined by:
- A Barista serving Hilton brands is always working on behalf of our Guests and working with other Team Members.
- DoubleTree by Hilton - Old Town - Doha.
- 2-4 years of experience as professional barista.
- Applicants must have barista experience and derived from a fast paced working environment;
- Four Seasons Hotels and Resorts has been recognized by FORTUNE Magazine’s 100 Best Companies to Work for, every year since the survey began in 1998.
- (Doha, Qatar) Looking for Barista for a 5*.
- As Barista, you are responsible to provide professional service to our guests, ensuring their restaurant visit will…
Curio Collection by Hilton
- Receive orders and serve customer requests completely in a timely manner, including but not limited to serving as a barista or cocktail attendant/bartender, if…
- As a Barista Trainer, you will be required to travel to all outlets and train baristas and managers on company’s standards.
- Visa and flight to Kuwait.
Evergreen Organics Cafe
- Previous experience working in a busy cafe or restaurant.
- At least 1 years’ experience as Barista/Coffee Specialist/Cashier.
- Managing the Point of Sale (POS).
QAR 3,000 - QAR 4,000 a month
- Welcoming customers, informing them about specials or new items, answering questions, and accepting orders and payments.
- Packaging food and beverages for sale.
QAR 3,500 a month
- Local hiring any Nationality here in Qatar Barista with experience who can mix beverages especially MOJITO drinks, COFFEE, and FRESH JUICES.
Icons Coffee Couture
- At least 1 year experience as a Barista.
- Welcomes customers by determining their coffee interests and needs.
- Receive and process payments (cash and credit cards…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.