- Bachelor’s degree in Business Studies, Accounting and/or Finance, ideally with an MBA or master’s qualification in a related subject.
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting or equivalent.
- 8-10 years in Accounting with experience in General Ledger management and preparation of financial statements.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance or Business Administration, ideally with an MBA qualification and ACCA, ACA, CA, CPA, or CMA.
- University degree in Accounting, Finance, and/or Business Administration, with a professional qualification such as CA, CFA, or ACCA, and a member of ICA/ACCA.
- Bachelor degree in Accounting/ Finance / economic/ with professional qualification such as ACA, CPA, CACCA, CMA is essential.
- Bachelor in Accounting, Auditing or similar discipline with professional qualifications as a CA, ACCA, CPA and/or CIA.
- Accounting standards, accounting disclosure requirements, and applying these to.
- Graduate degree in Accounting or.
- Accounting training within the set deadlines.
Petro Staff International
- Strong understanding of additional disciplines including essential corporate legal governance, joint venture asset control and accounting, project management,…
- A solid understanding of financial statistics and accounting principles.
- Must have an experience in diverse business specifically a holding, group of companies,…
- Bachelor in Business Administration, Accounting, Finance or similar discipline with related Professional Memberships.
- Maintain a data base of all reviews.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.