- Demonstrating knowledge of prevailing accounting standards,.
- Graduate degree in Accounting or related field;
- At least 3 years in public auditing and accounting,…
- Responsible for all accounting aspects of the job, including entry tickets into venues across Qatar, cash float where relevant and any receipts and log books in…
- To be successful in this role you must hold a Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent in Engineering, IT, Logistics, Operations, Business Studies, or Accounting along…
- Knowledge of prevailing accounting standards, accounting disclosure.
- Degree in Accounting or related field;
- Accounting, preferably with a Big 4 Audit firm;
- You are expected to have good accounting skills and provide accounting and administrative support to the Corporate Services function.
- Establish and enforce proper accounting methods for financial accounting and supervise month end / year end closing activities.
- Middle East | Qatar | Doha.
- Accounting standards, accounting disclosure requirements, and applying these to.
- Graduate degree in Accounting or.
- Accounting training within the set deadlines.
- 5 years’ experience in corporate audit, business process consulting and/or public accounting involved in operational/financial audits;
- Graduate in Finance or Accounting, with an internationally-recognized professional qualification, e.g. CPA, ACCA, CIMA preferably with an MBA.
- A Bachelor's degree in an accounting, financial, engineering or other relevant discipline.
- The Senior Investigator will lead, participate in, conduct…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.