jobs in Doha
You refined by:
DynCorp International LLC. (undo)
- The Monitor / Escort monitors actions of Local Nationals and Third Country Nationals (LN/TCNs) within area of responsibility.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- The responsibilities will vary whether the individual is working for the AMMO Operations Manager or the Munitions Department Control Section.
- The Airfield Sweeper Operator maintains and operates sweeper on airfields and streets to maintain an acceptable appearance and cleanliness level and to prevent…
- The Traffic Management Specialist arranges the shipment of Pre-positioned War Reserve Material (WRM) cargo to various worldwide destinations via Air, Land, and…
- The Technical Order Distribution Administrator assists in maintaining USAF Technical Order (TO) accounts F*1815 and F*1814 in accordance with TO 00-5-1.
- The Facilities Maintenance Lead performs a variety of maintenance and operational support duties to ensure day to day property and office service functions…
- The Power Production/Barrier Maintenance Technician is responsible for the operation, maintenance and inspection of power production plants along with…
- The Munitions Technician receives, stores, inspects, test, transports, and maintains U.S.
- Air Force (USAF) Munitions, Munitions Material Handling Equipment …
- The Munitions Inspector receives, stores, inspects, test, transports, and maintains U.S.
- Air Force (USAF) Munitions, Munitions Material Handling Equipment (MMHE…
- Missile/Precision Guided Munitions (PGM) Technician will inspect, maintain, assemble, disassemble, repair, and test assigned missiles (air-to-air and air-ground…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.