jobs in Doha
- The Monitor / Escort monitors actions of Local Nationals and Third Country Nationals (LN/TCNs) within area of responsibility.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- A highly experienced Munitions Inspector/Technician who plans and directs the Munitions Dept's Shift production efforts (munitions/MMHE receipt, storage,…
- The responsibilities will vary whether the individual is working for the AMMO Operations Manager or the Munitions Department Control Section.
- The Airfield Sweeper Operator maintains and operates sweeper on airfields and streets to maintain an acceptable appearance and cleanliness level and to prevent…
- The Traffic Management Specialist arranges the shipment of Pre-positioned War Reserve Material (WRM) cargo to various worldwide destinations via Air, Land, and…
- The Technical Order Distribution Administrator assists in maintaining USAF Technical Order (TO) accounts F*1815 and F*1814 in accordance with TO 00-5-1.
- The Facilities Maintenance Lead performs a variety of maintenance and operational support duties to ensure day to day property and office service functions…
- The Munitions Technician receives, stores, inspects, test, transports, and maintains U.S.
- Air Force (USAF) Munitions, Munitions Material Handling Equipment …
- The Munitions Inspector receives, stores, inspects, test, transports, and maintains U.S.
- Air Force (USAF) Munitions, Munitions Material Handling Equipment (MMHE…
- The QEHS Superintendent is responsible for implementation and compliance of the Quality Assurance and Quality Control Programs in accordance with ISO, contract…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.