jobs in Al Udeid Air Base
- The Munitions Inspector receives, stores, inspects, test, transports, and maintains Munitions, Munitions Material Handling Equipment (MMHE), and supporting…
- The responsibilities will vary whether the individual is working for the AMMO Operations Manager or the Munitions Department Control Section.
- The Airfield Sweeper Operator maintains and operates sweeper on airfields and streets to maintain an acceptable appearance and cleanliness level and to prevent…
- The Technical Order Distribution Administrator assists in maintaining USAF Technical Order (TO) accounts F*1815 and F*1814 in accordance with TO 00-5-1.
- MRAP/IMDS Material Controller coordinates with site supply and MRAP/IMDS and Maintenance Control and Analysis Scheduler to develop schedules and plans required…
- The Power Production Technician is responsible for the operation, maintenance and inspection of power production plants.
- Must have a valid US driver’s license.
- The Munitions Technician receives, stores, inspects, test, transports, and maintains U.S.
- Air Force (USAF) Munitions, Munitions Material Handling Equipment …
- Hands on Supervisor responsible for the day-to-day operation of the Corrosion Control and AM2 Matting Reconstitution facilities.
- The ACCOM Airfield Operations Specialist Airfield Manager is responsible for the overall management of airfield management facilities and services to provide a…
- The Facilities Maintenance Lead has responsibility for the day-to-day operations of the assigned location infrastructure, including operations and maintenance…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.