jobs in Al Udeid Air Base
- The Security Escort is responsible for the safe and timely escort of designated personnel on assigned post and ensuring equipment, machinery, tools and storage…
- The Munitions Technician receives, stores, inspects, test, transports, and maintains U.S.
- Air Force (USAF) Munitions, Munitions Material Handling Equipment …
- The Airfield Sweeper Operator maintains and operates sweeper on airfields and streets to maintain an acceptable appearance and cleanliness level and to prevent…
- The Traffic Management Specialist arranges the shipment of Pre-positioned War Reserve Material (WRM) cargo to various worldwide destinations via Air, Land, and…
- The Munitions Inspector receives, stores, inspects, test, transports, and maintains Munitions, Munitions Material Handling Equipment (MMHE), and supporting…
- The Power Production Technician is responsible for the operation, maintenance and inspection of power production plants.
- Must have a valid US driver’s license.
- The ACCOM Electrical Power Production Technician will maintain, modify, and repair electrical power generating and control systems, automatic transfer switches,…
- The Site Manager manages all operational functions and activities at the designated site.
- Directs the accomplishment of site-specific program goals and monitors…
- MRAP/IMDS Material Controller coordinates with site supply and MRAP/IMDS and Maintenance Control and Analysis Scheduler to develop schedules and plans required…
- The responsibilities will vary whether the individual is working for the AMMO Operations Manager or the Munitions Department Control Section.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.