Xator Corporation

Xator Corporation Employee Reviews

Has good projects, seems to find new project when current on ends.

The first project I worked on was interesting but at times slow paced. The next one was a much faster pace so took some getting used to. First project the project manager was very aloof and hard to read.

Great place to work if you don't mind being Micro Managed !

Micro Management too extreme ! Great pay good Co workers ! Mediocre Management Staff I feel like the opportunity to advance is not encouraged enough, and there is no follow up to see how employees are adjusting to their respective jobs !

Pros

Great Pay

Cons

Too much Nepotism

Company simply cares less about field personnell

If you're an office employee, you may be fine. If you work in the field, the company simply cares less about your well being and does nothing to accommodate personal needs. Four, five, six months overseas working 60 hours EVERY week, when you complete the job, two weeks home. Without pay, or you burn your vacation which job length can change anytime, without notice. Pay may be good, but working people in labor intensive position with truly no support from the office state side shows the lack of management. Project Management team is horrible also.

Unprofessional environment and management

Management was misleading and contributed no training to their “method to my madness” process. Including persons outside of the Team to oversee (micro-manage and harass) team. Allowing erroneous information to be submitted to the government for processing of government documents. Not a good place to work…..

Productive and learning environment

Good Stuff. The workplace culture was great. Learned something new every day . Management was very understanding and communication was great. The hardest part of the job was leaving.

Well Managed, Good Benefits

Company management was competent and actually seemed to care about employee well being. Benefits/PTO were generous compared to other DOD contractors that I've come across.

Pros

See above

Cons

Contracting work is inherently unstable

Best

Love it! The best working here! Met a lot of new people and the work is fantastic and easy! You want to work here go for it! Nothing f bad can come out it!

Fantastic culture here - a great place to work

I understand the Xator mission and how I can contribute. We are highly customer focused - everything we do is to add value to our customers' organization. Our leadership recognizes employee contribution and is extremely sensitive to family / work life balance. A great, supportive company.

Pros

Too many to list

Cons

Nstr

Corporate Finance Department

Some people in this department are over worked, burnt out and stressed out. The managers that are contributing are working way too hard because they can’t find good talent. However, upper management continues to thrive with being paid high dollars and the worker bees get short chained. They don’t offer any help. They just tell you to get the work done. No thank you for your hard work efforts but they continue to get their bonuses. As a manager, you don’t get to make much of the major decisions. The company gets a very low rating when it come to employee diversity and the positions that they get.

Pros

The healthcare benefits, Working remotely which is temporary

Cons

Bad communication, no skills in conflict resolution, it’s referenced as a TEAM environment but no one works as a team, no recognition, consistent under paying the worker, you have to be above a manager level to get bonuses and recognition, no promotional opportunities

Worst company I ever worked for in my 30 years of my career

10-13 hour days . no overtime allowed.Management does not listen to it’s employees inputsNeed to purchase your own equipment to do the job for the xatorNo training process learn on your own. Last-minute decisionLast-minute travel decisions by the management with no regard to family life.

Pros

Work independence

Cons

Way too many list

Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Xator Corporation?

You will go nowhere unless you're part of the club

Xator fails to understand the importance of working from the ground up; refuses to value the people who actually contribute to the success of the projects and instead they reward others based solely on their "connections". They lack solid management, leadership and culture resulting in a toxic environment which seems to be spreading like wildfire within the company. They actually brag about putting the customer first on much of their literature which is all just for optics given that the executive and stakeholder team come first and the employee is dead last, well unless you know someone.

Bad place

They just hire you to fill a billet with false promises of training. They have a huge disconnect between management and the front-line. I would not recommend the All-Source Analyst position for anyone trying to "get their foot in the door"

Run far away

The management at this company is some of the worst I’ve worked for, not to mention all of the broken promises and the petty work environment. They also have favorites who get away with absolutely everything while other people are forced to carry the work load.

Great Place to work

During my two years at Xator, it took no time to get a promotion. Xator is a great place to work and network. You meet amazing people who are willing to help you advance in your career.

Pros

Vacations, Tuition reimbursement, Medical Insurance

lots of travel

good place to learn a trade, see the world learn about other cultures, long periods of time away from home. most of the people where interesting and fun to be around

Overall good

Xator is very fast pace job, that keeps you on your toes. It’s an overall good place and good pay to work for. If you like to travel it’s also a good job, basically every three to four months you are in a different country and you get a week or two in between jobs to be home.

Great Company

I've been with Xator for almost a year and love it. Xator supports family and self-development. Working with Xator has allowed many doors to open, and my hope is for many more to come.

Although work can be demanding great for vacationing within the region and beyond

Working overseas on a military base can be a great experience with a great salary. However, employment usually requires long hours and minimal days off, if any, you can be away from family for long periods and depending on the country, there is some risk of danger. But of course, the higher the risk the greater the pay. I work in Baghdad and as a result vacations can be great. Countries such as, UAE, Qatar, Turkey, Egypt, Greece, Jordan are all within the region and only a short flight away. Numerous things to consider when taking a job in another country.

Can learn alot from the job

Not a bad place to work. You can learn a lot from the knowledge of workers on site. The ability to learn is there everyday. The compant pays fairly decent.

Productive and Fun place to work

Leadership has established a great mission and vision for the company. A very positive and motivating place to work, with performance metrics set-up to grow and foster the advancement of each employee.

Terrible company to work for since they don't care about their employees

I'll never come back to work for this company since it's not a good working environment and they don't care about their employees at all. Bad company!

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Xator Corporation. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.7 out of 5 stars for Compensation/Benefits