Voltas

Voltas Employee Reviews

Qatar56 reviews
Very much good work culture
Nice business ethics

I am lucky enough to work with Voltas

I recommend to my friends

I worked as Project manager Mechanical in Qatar Voltas

I
Very good experience during the work at voltas in doha qatar on various project. Salary on time during the whole staying at voltas. I would like to join if got chance at voltas.
Good HR policy
Good management

Correct date salary

Good ethical

Good medical policy

Good team work

Good knowledge person are working

Good experience
One of the best MEP Construction Company in Middle East. It is a great career experience working with Voltas with sustainability and conducive workplace as an international company.
It's all ok. I could recommend Voltas to my friends seeking a new job. Salary is up to date but it's a little bit lower not enough to sustain a family with a college student.
A typical day at work is to deal with the MEP team, verifying accomplishments vs, targets, assessment of the installation work problems and difficulties, recommending resolution to the top management, and coordinating the action plans. The workplace culture is diverse, thus the management approach is also multi-cultural. The hardest part of the job is in the testing and commissioning of the major equipment and the system. The most enjoyable part is when I see that the commissioning of the system is successful.
Pros
Free meal if working on holidays & rest days.
Cons
Long hours of work during the testing and commissioning.
i am talking about voltas Qatar. management is full of relatives. maximum staff from Madras. Their ethic and management rules are not matching .... its sinking ship ... avoid it..
Nice place to work and can improve the knowledge of all aspects. I learned team management and time management from there.They provides liberty to take ownership.
Good environment in workplace. Freedom in doing new works in our ideas. Company is providing salaries on time every month. In terms of increments this company is not good enough. there is respect in market of the company. This is a subsidiary of the big brand TATA Ltd.
Enjoy working with a company like Voltas who is truly a professional company which offers equal opportunity to all its employees to grow & maintains a good work life balance
Pros
Professional, Stable, Technically Sound
Normal Timing to work as per requirement
I learned many new things new ways of my profession

management is perfect

easy to find solution of problems

team work
It was fun handling the design department in voltas dealing with shop drawing submittals.

After design, I handled the construction phase with more than 200 men in strength.
Pros
Free furniture allowance
Cons
Vacation is not a problem
Usually construction project has a lot of work everyday.
I learned to be multi tasking

Our management is supportive

Time of urgency

If our job was completed.
Pros
Free house and transportation
Cons
Taking care of Material requirement, Managing Site Progress through Site Engineers & Supervisors, Site coordination & execution errors. Hydraulic head calculations, Building Expansion joints calculations for piping etc.

Being worked for 8 Years in 3 Projects, All practical issues Site coordination etc.

I had seen diffrent 3 types of senior management during this period

Fantastic work culture

Long working hours, due to limited time

Enjoy the work
Worked in voltas period is professionally fulfilled and satisfied. but the recognition was not given to my effort is discouraged me in such a point where i decided to move off.
Good culture, salaries, benefits, work-life balance, management, job security, and more. Enjoyed working with voltas for 4 years.It is a pleasure to work with a highly professional and well-coordinated company. Managements is always ready to help and resolve matters to continue and protect the Company brand value.
My work is committed to comply with the safety rules and regulation given by the, protecting employees, resources and physical assets. Every effort will be made to provide a safe and healthy work environment for all department employees, by minimizing risks and providing adequate control of safety hazards during our daily operations. My target goal is to achieve zero incidents and zero injuries, together with zero property damage; and is to be achieved by daily diligence, a proactive safety partnership throughout all operations, providing measurable safety measures, adequate safety training, and effective communication to all employees.
Daily routine field work as per time frame from the client and contractor requirement.

Target completion as per client satisfaction and management requirements
Voltas is Good Company. Multi culture organization. Good work culture. Management is co-operative. They give chance for role change to perform. Enjoyed working with voltas. Voltas is working at various gEographysical location i.e. Africa, Middle East, India & Far East
Pros
Cons
yes subject to
It was very challenging job considering that you are working / dealing with different nationalities with different cultures and attitudes.
Though it is a little bit stressful but it is compensated through performance bonus and incentives.
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Voltas. Our community is ready to answer.
Voltas Reviews by Location