Play YouTube video button
Vodafone

Vodafone Employee Review

Working in Vodafone Qatar
Transmission Senior Manager (Current Employee) –  QatarOctober 3, 2016
The Day in Vodafone if full of fun and challenges.

Fun being work with different teams between Marketing, Finance, Operations, Enterprise business, and may others.

Challenges to achieve the settled targets in time quality and cost.

The most challenging part is do the planned work with target to save the cost within the planned budget and this eventually need a lot of efforts managing team members, stakeholders, contractors and vendor
Across my experience which crosses the 12 years in that field and specially in the project management I am entertaining a lot to continue doing this job as every day we have something new to learn.
Pros
flexible working hours
Cons
no day to work from home

Other Vodafone Employee Reviews

Sales Adviser
Sales Advisor (Former Employee) –  AL RayyanFebruary 10, 2020
One fine day of my work i was informed that you are the one among the all to win the second quarter 2017 to win highest enjoyed a lot. i have gained a lot of patience in the work place. hardest part of the job is the billing dates of months, enjoyed achieving 100% targets every month.
Pros
Free postpaid company sims
Cons
Tea and Coffee breaks refreshes
Excellent
Sales Executive (Former Employee) –  Qatar, DohaJanuary 27, 2020
Love to work with Vodafone Team. Really enjoyed a lot. Management is very supportive. It was an Outdoor Sales which was very hard job but still enjoyed a lot by meeting new people's gained lots of experience. Thank you Vodafone for giving me an Opportunity to work with you.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Vodafone. Our community is ready to answer.

52K