Play YouTube video button
Vodafone

Vodafone Employee Review

I enjoyed working with my Couleage
Sales Advisor (Former Employee) –  QatarOctober 18, 2017
It was very busy everyday, were working for eight hours a day. Ive learned how to be patient, kind, empathy, responsible, committed and determination to your job. The management was very good they are always flexible. We are based in the retail section. The hardest part of the job was when it was a quiet month, you need to do an extra mile just to meet the deadline. The most enjoyable part of the job was working with my couleage because we are team work.

Other Vodafone Employee Reviews

Sales Adviser
Sales Advisor (Former Employee) –  AL RayyanFebruary 10, 2020
One fine day of my work i was informed that you are the one among the all to win the second quarter 2017 to win highest enjoyed a lot. i have gained a lot of patience in the work place. hardest part of the job is the billing dates of months, enjoyed achieving 100% targets every month.
Pros
Free postpaid company sims
Cons
Tea and Coffee breaks refreshes
Excellent
Sales Executive (Former Employee) –  Qatar, DohaJanuary 27, 2020
Love to work with Vodafone Team. Really enjoyed a lot. Management is very supportive. It was an Outdoor Sales which was very hard job but still enjoyed a lot by meeting new people's gained lots of experience. Thank you Vodafone for giving me an Opportunity to work with you.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Vodafone. Our community is ready to answer.

52K