Play YouTube video button
Vodafone

Vodafone Employee Review

great internal communication, lots of training in management. great relationship with colleagues
Senior advisor/admin coordinator (Former Employee) –  Doha QatarMay 31, 2016
Multilingual skills( fluent French, English and Arabic both written and spoken), cosmopolitan, admin skills, and a very organised person with experience in customer service and good attitude under pressure, knows a lot about psychology and can deal with many nationalities at the same time, know a lot about store management and people management, communication skills, and writing skills, love travelling, have tolerance and understand the needs of customers.
7 years working for Vodafone Qatar.
Married with two beautiful children.
Ready to give my best :)

Most of these skills learnt within Vodafone all the past years, the most enjoyable part of the job is the multiple benefits we get from one to ones with managers to develop our management skills and how to deal best with customers.
the hardest part of the job at the very beginning was dealing with angry, disrespectful customers, which we could manage very easily after all the trainings and one to ones later on !
Pros
healthcares.yearly bonus. retention bonus.events. awards etc...
Cons
standing for long hours, unconfortable chairs. short breaks.

Other Vodafone Employee Reviews

Sales Adviser
Sales Advisor (Former Employee) –  AL RayyanFebruary 10, 2020
One fine day of my work i was informed that you are the one among the all to win the second quarter 2017 to win highest enjoyed a lot. i have gained a lot of patience in the work place. hardest part of the job is the billing dates of months, enjoyed achieving 100% targets every month.
Pros
Free postpaid company sims
Cons
Tea and Coffee breaks refreshes
Excellent
Sales Executive (Former Employee) –  Qatar, DohaJanuary 27, 2020
Love to work with Vodafone Team. Really enjoyed a lot. Management is very supportive. It was an Outdoor Sales which was very hard job but still enjoyed a lot by meeting new people's gained lots of experience. Thank you Vodafone for giving me an Opportunity to work with you.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Vodafone. Our community is ready to answer.

52K