Vodafone

Clear
3.6Pay & Benefits

Found 12 reviews matching the searchSee all 6,544 reviews

Very competitive

You have to achieve targets to avoid bad mouthing from management. They change you every 3 months to different location you need to have a car. Sometimes i feel like we are fooling and looting customers

Pros

Less working hours, good commission

Cons

Competitive, stressful

2010-2016 Worded at Vodafone

I worked at Vodafone in Retail, to be honest the whole experience was amazing specially the compensation and bonuses paid to staff. However, Nationality bias was always present “Each nationality prompt their kind but not based on performance” that’s why few people get the chance to progress within the company.Overall, working for Vodafone is worth it and the experience that you get is unmatchable which should help you to get other job offers once the new employer realises that your have worked for a multinational company.

Pros

Compensation, employees Benefits and Staff Training

Cons

Bias and Unclear strategic planning plus unclear vision

Vodafone Qatar is not a real Vodafone branded Operator

The only relation between this company and Vodafone is the sign on top of the wall. I have worked for Vodafone in Egypt before and there is a 100 light year gap between the two companies.

Pros

The benefits

Cons

Management, job security, work culture, salaries, fairness, performance evaluation

So much stressful work

Always so much pressure from higher position employees for new connections and no secure for the salary and no care about the person who work for all the day and night ...

Fun workplace

it is a great place to work. work-life balance is available and compensation and benefits are also up to the market standards. Job security was a concern, but now I think it is stable.

Nice place to work

It used to be great place to work, the things has been changed with the management Still good place to work, i don't mind to stay some more time But the change is needed

Pros

Good Salary

Cons

Tough environment

it was ok.

its a good company to work in qatar. i had good time there.because of my health isues i had to leave the job.i m happy to have work e xperience of vodafone.

dynamic workplace with a great cultural mix

great work life balance, great workplace culture , good compensation transparent excellent colleagues lack of clarity on career growth plan too many changes?

Not recommended

I've been working in vodafone qatar for 5 years finally given my resignation, salary is a joke, commision very low for a really high target if u work in a restaurant as a waiter u will save more money than working in vodafone as a sales advisor or even a senior. blood sucking company, management is a totall b

Pros

U earn the experience

Cons

Will suck u up

Quiet good working there

I did hard work on this company but i didnt get a profit beacuse the company was not the original vodafone its just a channel partner of vodafone.anywas it was not gone happy working there

Pros

No benifits

Cons

Hard and difficult

Used to be a great place to work with

Management of Vodafone was changed since January 2016 , making decision with employees difficult, what I mean the management turn the decision making only to themselves without the consultation to employees as before - voice was not heard out.

Pros

Compensations, Medical Benefits

Cons

Management was too harsh without consulting employees since January 2016

Social Media Enterprise ( Mobile Business Solutions )

- 6 Days Work ( 8 Hours ) • Ensure customer satisfaction with tailored and developed products/services. - Management not good . - Co worker : Good - Stress but I use it as positive side. - Its ok .

Pros

Cons

8 hours

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Vodafone. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.6 out of 5 stars for Compensation/Benefits

Vodafone Reviews by Location

• Vodafone
  • Pay & Benefits
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?