Play YouTube video button
Vodafone
How has this company responded to COVID‑19?
Learn more

Vodafone Management reviews

Qatar57 reviews
Good working environment,Supportive coworkers ,mis-management is there as its little dependent on third party agencies. Product schemes are well designed ,yet have to work more on customer service.
It's a good experience
working with Vodafone

Good working culture

Excellent office set up

Better management
experience is good altogether
Opportunities are bound
Love to work with Vodafone Team. Really enjoyed a lot. Management is very supportive. It was an Outdoor Sales which was very hard job but still enjoyed a lot by meeting new people's gained lots of experience. Thank you Vodafone for giving me an Opportunity to work with you.
As a customer care representative we deal with customers by reporting and solving their problems as well as upgrading their service.Vodafone is well known company with a good reputation and professional workplace culture. I learned a-lot of skills like management, teamwork, communication and problem solving.I was a good and effective experience for me.
It used to be great place to work, the things has been changed with the management

Still good place to work, i don't mind to stay some more time

But the change is needed
Pros
Good Salary
Cons
Tough environment
• Establishes system controls by developing framework for controls and levels of access; recommending improvements.
• Maintains access by providing information, resources, and technical support.

• Ensures authorized access by investigating improper access; revoking access; reporting violations; monitoring information requests by new programming; recommending improvements.

• Establishes computer and terminal physical security by developing standards, policies, and procedures; coordinating with facilities security; recommending improvements.

• Safeguards computer files by performing regular backups; developing procedures for source code management and disaster preparedness; recommending improvements.
• Develops security awareness by providing orientation, educational programs, and on-going communication.

• Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.

• Accomplishes information systems and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
Pros
No meal
Cons
Short Break
It was very busy everyday, were working for eight hours a day. Ive learned how to be patient, kind, empathy, responsible, committed and determination to your job. The management was very good they are always flexible. We are based in the retail section. The hardest part of the job was when it was a quiet month, you need to do an extra mile just to meet the deadline. The most enjoyable part of the job was working with my couleage because we are team work.
I've been working in vodafone qatar for 5 years finally given my resignation, salary is a joke, commision very low for a really high target if u work in a restaurant as a waiter u will save more money than working in vodafone as a sales advisor or even a senior. blood sucking company, management is a totall b
Pros
U earn the experience
Cons
Will suck u up
Systems investment is minimal, causing challenges in the BI space.
Fast paced environment

Learned effective time management as it is a key stone on managing day to day activities
The Day in Vodafone if full of fun and challenges.

Fun being work with different teams between Marketing, Finance, Operations, Enterprise business, and may others.

Challenges to achieve the settled targets in time quality and cost.

The most challenging part is do the planned work with target to save the cost within the planned budget and this eventually need a lot of efforts managing team members, stakeholders, contractors and vendor

Across my experience which crosses the 12 years in that field and specially in the project management I am entertaining a lot to continue doing this job as every day we have something new to learn.
Pros
flexible working hours
Cons
no day to work from home
Management of Vodafone was changed since January 2016 , making decision with employees difficult, what I mean the management turn the decision making only to themselves without the consultation to employees as before - voice was not heard out.
Pros
Compensations, Medical Benefits
Cons
Management was too harsh without consulting employees since January 2016
Productive and Fun working place
got great experience in management of retail stores
good team environment

most difficult part was to deal with management and KPIs turnover almost every 6 months
Multilingual skills( fluent French, English and Arabic both written and spoken), cosmopolitan, admin skills, and a very organised person with experience in customer service and good attitude under pressure, knows a lot about psychology and can deal with many nationalities at the same time, know a lot about store management and people management, communication skills, and writing skills, love travelling, have tolerance and understand the needs of customers.
7 years working for Vodafone Qatar.

Married with two beautiful children.

Ready to give my best :)

Most of these skills learnt within Vodafone all the past years, the most enjoyable part of the job is the multiple benefits we get from one to ones with managers to develop our management skills and how to deal best with customers.

the hardest part of the job at the very beginning was dealing with angry, disrespectful customers, which we could manage very easily after all the trainings and one to ones later on !
Pros
healthcares.yearly bonus. retention bonus.events. awards etc...
Cons
standing for long hours, unconfortable chairs. short breaks.
Leading global company to work for in Qatar, with a culture supporting personal growth and development. With colleagues you deliver an award winning Brand with Technology Innovation and Unmatched Customer Experience. A CEO and management team who show dependable leadership, through clear communication and strong business acumen.
Pros
Vodafone Group Operating company & Partnership with Qatar Foundation
Cons
Construction throughout Qatar and heat of the day
It's a great company. Nice and fun place to work. Friendly environment. Supportive staff. Very understanding management.
- 6 Days Work ( 8 Hours )
• Ensure customer satisfaction with tailored and developed products/services.

- Management not good .
- Co worker : Good

- Stress but I use it as positive side.

- Its ok .
Pros
Cons
8 hours
Nice company to work and build your path.
I learned lot of business knowledge and good work culture.

Nice management to support employees always.
J'aime travailler dur avec mon équipe toujours avec le soutien de la direction et leurs conseils pour garder notre client heureux et satisfait.
atteindre l'objectif et de faire succes pour notre société d'être le meilleur.
Pros
Je suis logé et fidèle à moi-même et mon entreprise
Cons
Je suis passionné de rester à l'écoute des coordonnées du client.