Vodafone

Vodafone Job Security & Advancement reviews

Clear
3.4Job Security & Advancement

Found 17 reviews matching the searchSee all 6,175 reviews

A career building place, a very skilled team of professionals from around the world.

A very productive place and up scale gain for your professional experiance. With a multicultural environment you will learn from skilled professionals from around the world and all this definitely strengthens communication skills.

Vodafone Qatar is not a real Vodafone branded Operator

The only relation between this company and Vodafone is the sign on top of the wall. I have worked for Vodafone in Egypt before and there is a 100 light year gap between the two companies.

Pros

The benefits

Cons

Management, job security, work culture, salaries, fairness, performance evaluation

Fun workplace

it is a great place to work. work-life balance is available and compensation and benefits are also up to the market standards. Job security was a concern, but now I think it is stable.

Overall Good

Vodafone Qatar is a good employer with continuous job development and growth. Culture is good and brand is internationally recognised.. A highly recommended work place.

Not the best place that I have worked at

Great brand and immense potential for growth, however the secret sauce for glueing it all together into a crescendo of superlative performance seems missing.

Pros

Vodafone Brand

Cons

Job security, Leadership

Work culture

World renowned telecom giant if you are working for such kind of organisations your future is secure. I'm really thankful for the opportunity I will recommend this organisation for all jobseekers. Thanks

planning to grow my career

i have successful career in vodofone and in all the job i had planing for more to learn and give as much i can to prove my self work hard capacitd to learn fast flexible

all are good

I worked at Vodafone shot time. Pros Great company to work for with a diverse environment. One of the best companies I've ever worked for, the culture was amazing as well as the people. Cons The downside for me was being working silos.

Pros

freedom

Cons

unpredictable

Best place to work

I have been working here for the past three years, The culture is amazing and the work life balance is great. It's always lovely to be a part of Vodafone Qatar. Thank you Vodafone!

Fun place with a faulty VR gaming stuff

It's a good place, with many career growth opportunities. The staff is really supportive and pushes you to do better and get more diversified projects under your belt.

Jobs at Vodafone

See more jobs

Great Benefits

Vodafone Qatar offers very good enefits to employees. Lovely environment. good training. small org for growing in your career if you are in a senior position.

dynamic workplace with a great cultural mix

great work life balance, great workplace culture , good compensation transparent excellent colleagues lack of clarity on career growth plan too many changes?

Good

Good company to work in a multi culture. they provide best working place for learning and growth. I would recommend people to join if you are looking for an exciting working opportunity.

cover letter

I would like to explore a challenging career in a well established firm whereby my interpersonal communication skills as well as development of my future career could be enhanced & successfully utilized.

Assist the customer and achieve the daily target.

• Maintain high customer service. • Providing customers with product and service information in away the customer can understand and handling other duties as assigned. • Communication effectively with the customer in a polite way and exceeding their requirement in a friendly and approachable style. • Always updated and briefed about the new offers and promotions.

Great Place to Work

Vodafone is a Great Place to Work and grow one career. each day represents an new opportunity to advance ones skills and contribute to growth of the company

Very good company

Nice company to work and build your path. I learned lot of business knowledge and good work culture. Nice management to support employees always.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Vodafone. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

2.3K