Vodafone

Qatar65 reviews

Clear

Found 30 reviews matching the searchSee all 6,544 reviews

Very competitive

You have to achieve targets to avoid bad mouthing from management. They change you every 3 months to different location you need to have a car. Sometimes i feel like we are fooling and looting customers

Pros

Less working hours, good commission

Cons

Competitive, stressful

Vodafone Qatar is not a real Vodafone branded Operator

The only relation between this company and Vodafone is the sign on top of the wall. I have worked for Vodafone in Egypt before and there is a 100 light year gap between the two companies.

Pros

The benefits

Cons

Management, job security, work culture, salaries, fairness, performance evaluation

job

we are working outside its mean outdoor sale is difficult to work in this job bcs the weather is to hat. i have learner to much from this job should be have patience and you must always happy and smiling to the customers. my job to sale and to mange the staffs

Grate company

Team work Good managment Fast respond Every day new broedcast and new informations A lot of competition Friendly staf as you are with your familly

Great experience

It's a good experience working with Vodafone Good working culture Excellent office set up Better management experience is good altogether Opportunities are bound

Sales Adviser

One fine day of my work i was informed that you are the one among the all to win the second quarter 2017 to win highest enjoyed a lot. i have gained a lot of patience in the work place. hardest part of the job is the billing dates of months, enjoyed achieving 100% targets every month.

Pros

Free postpaid company sims

Cons

Tea and Coffee breaks refreshes

Amazing Brand and Work Culture

amazing place to work , true synergy and collaboration with the flow of ideas all across. Very fast paced organisation. Believes in doing fewer and simpler things for the customers. True innovative culture with people from across the globe

Overall Good

Vodafone Qatar is a good employer with continuous job development and growth. Culture is good and brand is internationally recognised.. A highly recommended work place.

Good

Good experience and good staff also nice climat off working . Reachable target monthly.and supporting staff.also some incentive monthly.good administration.

good working environment, supportive coworkers

Good working environment,Supportive coworkers ,mis-management is there as its little dependent on third party agencies. Product schemes are well designed ,yet have to work more on customer service.

Productive and fun work place

As a customer care representative we deal with customers by reporting and solving their problems as well as upgrading their service.Vodafone is well known company with a good reputation and professional workplace culture. I learned a-lot of skills like management, teamwork, communication and problem solving.I was a good and effective experience for me.

fun area , outage with the team , its about appreciation

In Vodafone the atmosphere of working is wonderful I consider it as my second home the team work , the spirit of all the department which lead by the end to achieve the company goals

working with Vodafone is like family

between 40 - 48 hours weekly fast paced and competitive organised and functional family oriented working environment Being self-unproductive training, seminars and team outing

all are good

I worked at Vodafone shot time. Pros Great company to work for with a diverse environment. One of the best companies I've ever worked for, the culture was amazing as well as the people. Cons The downside for me was being working silos.

Pros

freedom

Cons

unpredictable

Best place to work

I have been working here for the past three years, The culture is amazing and the work life balance is great. It's always lovely to be a part of Vodafone Qatar. Thank you Vodafone!

dynamic workplace with a great cultural mix

great work life balance, great workplace culture , good compensation transparent excellent colleagues lack of clarity on career growth plan too many changes?

I enjoyed working with my Couleage

It was very busy everyday, were working for eight hours a day. Ive learned how to be patient, kind, empathy, responsible, committed and determination to your job. The management was very good they are always flexible. We are based in the retail section. The hardest part of the job was when it was a quiet month, you need to do an extra mile just to meet the deadline. The most enjoyable part of the job was working with my couleage because we are team work.

Good

Good company to work in a multi culture. they provide best working place for learning and growth. I would recommend people to join if you are looking for an exciting working opportunity.

A workplace you always want to work with.

Working in Vodafone Qatar was a very nice experience to me as I learned a lot of things like working with different nationalities with different culture.

Productive and Fun working place

Productive and Fun working place got great experience in management of retail stores good team environment most difficult part was to deal with management and KPIs turnover almost every 6 months

Vodafone Qatar

Leading global company to work for in Qatar, with a culture supporting personal growth and development. With colleagues you deliver an award winning Brand with Technology Innovation and Unmatched Customer Experience. A CEO and management team who show dependable leadership, through clear communication and strong business acumen.

Pros

Vodafone Group Operating company & Partnership with Qatar Foundation

Cons

Construction throughout Qatar and heat of the day

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Vodafone. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.6 out of 5 stars for Compensation/Benefits