Play YouTube video button
Vodafone

Vodafone Employee Reviews for Senior Advisor

Found 2 reviews matching the search See all 5,216 reviews
great internal communication, lots of training in management. great relationship with colleagues
Senior advisor/admin coordinator (Former Employee) –  Doha QatarMay 31, 2016
Multilingual skills( fluent French, English and Arabic both written and spoken), cosmopolitan, admin skills, and a very organised person with experience in customer service and good attitude under pressure, knows a lot about psychology and can deal with many nationalities at the same time, know a lot about store management and people management, communication skills, and writing skills, love travelling, have tolerance and understand the needs of customers.
7 years working for Vodafone Qatar.
Married with two beautiful children.
Ready to give my best :)

Most of these skills learnt within Vodafone all the past years, the most enjoyable part of the job is the multiple benefits we get from one to ones with managers to develop our management skills and how to deal best with customers.
the hardest part of the job at the very beginning was dealing with angry, disrespectful customers, which we could manage very easily after all the trainings and one to ones later on !
Pros
healthcares.yearly bonus. retention bonus.events. awards etc...
Cons
standing for long hours, unconfortable chairs. short breaks.