Vodafone

Vodafone Employee Reviews for Sales Advisor

Sales Advisor5 reviews
Qatar5 reviews

Found 5 reviews matching the searchSee all 6,544 reviews

I enjoyed working with my Couleage

It was very busy everyday, were working for eight hours a day. Ive learned how to be patient, kind, empathy, responsible, committed and determination to your job. The management was very good they are always flexible. We are based in the retail section. The hardest part of the job was when it was a quiet month, you need to do an extra mile just to meet the deadline. The most enjoyable part of the job was working with my couleage because we are team work.

Grate company

Team work Good managment Fast respond Every day new broedcast and new informations A lot of competition Friendly staf as you are with your familly

Sales Adviser

One fine day of my work i was informed that you are the one among the all to win the second quarter 2017 to win highest enjoyed a lot. i have gained a lot of patience in the work place. hardest part of the job is the billing dates of months, enjoyed achieving 100% targets every month.

Pros

Free postpaid company sims

Cons

Tea and Coffee breaks refreshes

Achieves optimal levels of performance and accomplishment with over achieving monthly target.

Achieved and exceeded the original set goals of sales and customer satisfaction by a margin of 120%. Accomplished optimal levels of performance. Showcased great team player abilities in executing. Excelled and consistently improved at developing strategies/programs by delivering stellar performance in sales and customer service. Improved overall productivity levels by “125%.

Cons

Healthcare, short break

Nice and fun place to work

It's a great company. Nice and fun place to work. Friendly environment. Supportive staff. Very understanding management.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Vodafone. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.6 out of 5 stars for Compensation/Benefits