Play YouTube video button
Vodafone

Vodafone Employee Reviews for Sales Advisor

I enjoyed working with my Couleage
It was very busy everyday, were working for eight hours a day. Ive learned how to be patient, kind, empathy, responsible, committed and determination to your job. The management was very good they are always flexible. We are based in the retail section. The hardest part of the job was when it was a quiet month, you need to do an extra mile just to meet the deadline. The most enjoyable part of the job was working with my couleage because we are team work.
Sales Adviser
One fine day of my work i was informed that you are the one among the all to win the second quarter 2017 to win highest enjoyed a lot. i have gained a lot of patience in the work place. hardest part of the job is the billing dates of months, enjoyed achieving 100% targets every month.
Pros
Free postpaid company sims
Cons
Tea and Coffee breaks refreshes
Achieves optimal levels of performance and accomplishment with over achieving monthly target.
Achieved and exceeded the original set goals of sales and customer satisfaction by a margin of 120%.
Accomplished optimal levels of performance.

Showcased great team player abilities in executing.

Excelled and consistently improved at developing strategies/programs by delivering stellar performance in sales and customer service.

Improved overall productivity levels by “125%.
Cons
Healthcare, short break
Nice and fun place to work
It's a great company. Nice and fun place to work. Friendly environment. Supportive staff. Very understanding management.
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Vodafone?
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Vodafone. Our community is ready to answer.
2K