Vodafone

Vodafone Employee Reviews in Doha

Found 42 reviews matching the searchSee all 6,192 reviews

2010-2016 Worded at Vodafone

I worked at Vodafone in Retail, to be honest the whole experience was amazing specially the compensation and bonuses paid to staff. However, Nationality bias was always present “Each nationality prompt their kind but not based on performance” that’s why few people get the chance to progress within the company.Overall, working for Vodafone is worth it and the experience that you get is unmatchable which should help you to get other job offers once the new employer realises that your have worked for a multinational company.

Pros

Compensation, employees Benefits and Staff Training

Cons

Bias and Unclear strategic planning plus unclear vision

So much stressful work

Always so much pressure from higher position employees for new connections and no secure for the salary and no care about the person who work for all the day and night ...

job

we are working outside its mean outdoor sale is difficult to work in this job bcs the weather is to hat. i have learner to much from this job should be have patience and you must always happy and smiling to the customers. my job to sale and to mange the staffs

Grate company

Team work Good managment Fast respond Every day new broedcast and new informations A lot of competition Friendly staf as you are with your familly

Excellent

Love to work with Vodafone Team. Really enjoyed a lot. Management is very supportive. It was an Outdoor Sales which was very hard job but still enjoyed a lot by meeting new people's gained lots of experience. Thank you Vodafone for giving me an Opportunity to work with you.

Good work experience

Good company good people nice work environments energetic work experience target maintenance is required good service support and alot of growth possiblity

Fun workplace

it is a great place to work. work-life balance is available and compensation and benefits are also up to the market standards. Job security was a concern, but now I think it is stable.

A career building place, a very skilled team of professionals from around the world.

A very productive place and up scale gain for your professional experiance. With a multicultural environment you will learn from skilled professionals from around the world and all this definitely strengthens communication skills.

Overall Good

Vodafone Qatar is a good employer with continuous job development and growth. Culture is good and brand is internationally recognised.. A highly recommended work place.

good workplace

as a advisor our job is to sell postpaid plans and mobiles assisting customers, explaining the bills and details if there is any issue and advising them

Exciting mix of nationalaties.

Getting to work in a local MNO and second Provider in the country, this experience had its own challenges. Faced tough competition from the Dominant incumbent provider. New-Age solutions and demand for the same was prevalent in the market.

Not the best place that I have worked at

Great brand and immense potential for growth, however the secret sauce for glueing it all together into a crescendo of superlative performance seems missing.

Pros

Vodafone Brand

Cons

Job security, Leadership

Productive and fun work place

As a customer care representative we deal with customers by reporting and solving their problems as well as upgrading their service.Vodafone is well known company with a good reputation and professional workplace culture. I learned a-lot of skills like management, teamwork, communication and problem solving.I was a good and effective experience for me.

fun area , outage with the team , its about appreciation

In Vodafone the atmosphere of working is wonderful I consider it as my second home the team work , the spirit of all the department which lead by the end to achieve the company goals

Na

• Establishes system controls by developing framework for controls and levels of access; recommending improvements. • Maintains access by providing information, resources, and technical support. • Ensures authorized access by investigating improper access; revoking access; reporting violations; monitoring information requests by new programming; recommending improvements. • Establishes computer and terminal physical security by developing standards, policies, and procedures; coordinating with facilities security; recommending improvements. • Safeguards computer files by performing regular backups; developing procedures for source code management and disaster preparedness; recommending improvements. • Develops security awareness by providing orientation, educational programs, and on-going communication. • Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations. • Accomplishes information systems and organization mission by completing related results as needed.

Pros

No meal

Cons

Short Break

working with Vodafone is like family

between 40 - 48 hours weekly fast paced and competitive organised and functional family oriented working environment Being self-unproductive training, seminars and team outing

planning to grow my career

i have successful career in vodofone and in all the job i had planing for more to learn and give as much i can to prove my self work hard capacitd to learn fast flexible

Achieves optimal levels of performance and accomplishment with over achieving monthly target.

Achieved and exceeded the original set goals of sales and customer satisfaction by a margin of 120%. Accomplished optimal levels of performance. Showcased great team player abilities in executing. Excelled and consistently improved at developing strategies/programs by delivering stellar performance in sales and customer service. Improved overall productivity levels by “125%.

Cons

Healthcare, short break

all are good

I worked at Vodafone shot time. Pros Great company to work for with a diverse environment. One of the best companies I've ever worked for, the culture was amazing as well as the people. Cons The downside for me was being working silos.

Pros

freedom

Cons

unpredictable

Fun place with a faulty VR gaming stuff

It's a good place, with many career growth opportunities. The staff is really supportive and pushes you to do better and get more diversified projects under your belt.

Great Benefits

Vodafone Qatar offers very good enefits to employees. Lovely environment. good training. small org for growing in your career if you are in a senior position.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Vodafone. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

2.3K
2.1K
1.2K

• Vodafone
  • Doha
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?