Vodafone
Coronavirus update
Information from Vodafone:

Vodafone Employee Reviews in Doha

Doha41 reviews
A very productive place and up scale gain for your professional experiance. With a multicultural environment you will learn from skilled professionals from around the world and all this definitely strengthens communication skills.
Always so much pressure from higher position employees for new connections and no secure for the salary and no care about the person who work for all the day and night ...
we are working outside its mean outdoor sale is difficult to work in this job bcs the weather is to hat.
i have learner to much from this job should be have patience and you must always happy and smiling to the customers.

my job to sale and to mange the staffs
Team work
Good managment

Fast respond

Every day new broedcast and new informations

A lot of competition

Friendly staf as you are with your familly
Love to work with Vodafone Team. Really enjoyed a lot. Management is very supportive. It was an Outdoor Sales which was very hard job but still enjoyed a lot by meeting new people's gained lots of experience. Thank you Vodafone for giving me an Opportunity to work with you.
Good company good people nice work environments energetic work experience target maintenance is required good service support and alot of growth possiblity
it is a great place to work. work-life balance is available and compensation and benefits are also up to the market standards. Job security was a concern, but now I think it is stable.
Vodafone Qatar is a good employer with continuous job development and growth. Culture is good and brand is internationally recognised.. A highly recommended work place.
as a advisor our job is to sell postpaid plans and mobiles assisting customers, explaining the bills and details if there is any issue and advising them
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Vodafone?
Getting to work in a local MNO and second Provider in the country, this experience had its own challenges. Faced tough competition from the Dominant incumbent provider. New-Age solutions and demand for the same was prevalent in the market.
Great brand and immense potential for growth, however the secret sauce for glueing it all together into a crescendo of superlative performance seems missing.
Pros
Vodafone Brand
Cons
Job security, Leadership
As a customer care representative we deal with customers by reporting and solving their problems as well as upgrading their service.Vodafone is well known company with a good reputation and professional workplace culture. I learned a-lot of skills like management, teamwork, communication and problem solving.I was a good and effective experience for me.
In Vodafone the atmosphere of working is wonderful I consider it as my second home
the team work , the spirit of all the department which lead by the end to achieve the company goals
• Establishes system controls by developing framework for controls and levels of access; recommending improvements.
• Maintains access by providing information, resources, and technical support.

• Ensures authorized access by investigating improper access; revoking access; reporting violations; monitoring information requests by new programming; recommending improvements.

• Establishes computer and terminal physical security by developing standards, policies, and procedures; coordinating with facilities security; recommending improvements.

• Safeguards computer files by performing regular backups; developing procedures for source code management and disaster preparedness; recommending improvements.

• Develops security awareness by providing orientation, educational programs, and on-going communication.

• Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.

• Accomplishes information systems and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
Pros
No meal
Cons
Short Break
between 40 - 48 hours weekly
fast paced and competitive

organised and functional

family oriented working environment

Being self-unproductive

training, seminars and team outing
i have successful career in vodofone and in all the job i had planing for more to learn and give as much i can to prove my self work hard capacitd to learn fast
flexible
Achieved and exceeded the original set goals of sales and customer satisfaction by a margin of 120%.
Accomplished optimal levels of performance.

Showcased great team player abilities in executing.

Excelled and consistently improved at developing strategies/programs by delivering stellar performance in sales and customer service.

Improved overall productivity levels by “125%.
Cons
Healthcare, short break
I worked at Vodafone shot time.
Pros

Great company to work for with a diverse environment. One of the best companies I've ever worked for, the culture was amazing as well as the people.

Cons

The downside for me was being working silos.
Pros
freedom
Cons
unpredictable
It's a good place, with many career growth opportunities. The staff is really supportive and pushes you to do better and get more diversified projects under your belt.
Vodafone Qatar offers very good enefits to employees.
Lovely environment.

good training.

small org for growing in your career if you are in a senior position.
great work life balance,
great workplace culture ,

good compensation

transparent

excellent colleagues

lack of clarity on career growth plan

too many changes?